The Most Trusted Dentists in Rochester Hills, MI
Meet Dr. David M. Juliani, DDS
David M. Juliani, DDS practices general, family, cosmetic, orthodontic and emergency dentistry in our Rochester Hills, MI dental practice. Dr. Juliani graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry in 1993. He completed a one-year General Practice Residency, after which he served two years at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO.
He is a Cerec® basic and advanced trainer, Sirona beta tester, and Spear Education faculty member, Cad/Cam department. Dr. Juliani is a member of the American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, and also a member of the Michigan Dental Forensic Identification Team. For the sixth consecutive year, he has been listed as one of America’s Top Dentists by the Consumer Research Council of America, and one of Detroit’s Top Dentists by Hour Detroit Magazine.
Dr. Juliani is involved in the charitable group Open Wide Foundation, providing dental services to underprivileged countries. If you would like to experience our practice first hand, feel free to call us at (248) 651-2273. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have, including pricing, insurance, and financing options, and what to expect. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Meet Dr. Malouf
Dr. Malouf is happy to be back in her hometown and serving her community. She is a Rochester High and Oakland University alumni. She then went on to receive her doctorate of dental surgery from the University of Detroit.
Mercy School of Dentistry. She is passionate about creating the perfect smile for each and every patient. She takes great pride in staying up to date with the most advanced dental techniques through attending continuing education. Dr. Malouf has completed orthodontic courses and is certified in clear aligner orthodontics.
Dr. Malouf is a member of the Michigan Dental Association, American Dental Association, Oakland County Dental Society and American Dental Education Association. In her free time, she enjoys cooking, running, and spending time with friends and family. She looks forward to meeting you and helping create the smile that’s perfect for you!
Learn About Our Dental Services
- Teeth Whitening – If your smile’s not as bright as you would like it to be, we offer teeth whitening solutions. In addition to bleaching, our options include the Zoom! Whitening System and whitening products from Pola and Life-Like.
- Dental Implants – We offer a permanent way to replace damaged or decayed teeth. We preserve the bone and protect surrounding teeth.
- Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry – Let our professional dental surgeon in Rochester Hills, MI address missing, chipped, or damaged teeth. Cosmetic and restorative procedures include bridges, crowns, dental implants, veneers, onlays, and inlays.
- Invisalign – Many patients today prefer teeth realignment methods that are effective but not too obvious. This is the appeal of Invisalign, a tray-based system that allows our orthodontist in Rochester Hills, MI, to correct overbites and deeper bites with a series of aligners.
- CEREC Technology – Thanks to CEREC technology, inlays, onlays, veneers, and other common dental applications can be completed in just one visit. Dr. Juliani also applies CEREC crowns that match natural tooth appearance and color.
Contact Us for an Appointment
Reach out to our dental clinic right away any time that you need any of our specializations. Let Dr. Juliani and the entire team provide you with the professional dental care that you deserve. Call us or fill out the online form for an appointment.